My TOP 10 Favorite Characters (Book Edition)

 


Azriel from ACOTAR Series by Sarah J. Maas

"The Shadow Singer......" Art by dominiquewesson



Cassian from ACOTAR Series by Sarah J. Maas

“Come on, Feyre. We don’t bite. Unless you ask us to.”






Elide from Thron Of Glass by Sarah J. Maas

“I made a promise to protect you. I will not break it, Elide.”





Laia From Serra from An Ember in the Ashes Series by Sabaa Thair

“There are two kinds of guilt. The kind that's a burden and the kind that gives you purpose. Let your guilt be your fuel. Let it remind you of who you want to be. Draw a line in your mind. Never cross it again. You have a soul. It's damaged but it's there. Don't let them take it from you.”




Rhysand & Feyre from ACOTAR Series by Sarah J. Maas

“He had stayed. And fought for me.
Week after week, he’d fought for me, even when I had no reaction , even when I had barely been able to speak or bring myself to care if I lived or died or ate or starved. I couldn’t leave him to his own dark thoughts, his own guilt. He’d shouldered them alone long enough.”





Luca from Berühre mich nicht by Laura Kneidl





Rafe from The Remnant Chronicles by Marie E. Perason






Nesta Archeron from ACTOAR Series by Sarah J. Maas







Reid from Serpent & Dove by Shelby Mauhrin





Hunt Atahla from House of Earth & Blood (Crescent City 1)



Kommentare

Beliebte Posts aus diesem Blog

Impressum

Neuerscheinungen im Jahr 2024 (die ich Lesen will)

24 Bücher für 2024