Playlist July 2020




3 Reasons To Look Forward To Red Velvet's Irene And SeulGi ...

Red Velvet - IRENE & SEULGI - Feel Good

I don’t know why I’m smiling
The more I ruin you
Why can’t I stop
The more you’re hurt
I don’t know why I’m smiling
The more I ruin you
Why can’t I stop
The more you’re hurt


DKB - LOVE - 2nd Mini Album – J-Store Online

DKB - Still

We always feeling good
우리 둘의 랑데부로Bring it back 내 Dream에
 Everyday flow매일 밤이 괴로워 괴로워 Too slow너에게 불을 켜 Switch on오늘도 여전히 Swish uhI can’t forget you 
눈을 감아도 That’s you



GFRIEND Song of the Sirens Teaser Photos 1: Tilted (21 Photos, HQ ...


 GFRIEND - Eye of the Storm

Let me out, let me go

Let me go, run

I can hear silence shouting

Find the way

The peaceful promised haven

It is the time of the eye of the storm

That will help find me again


Suchergebnisse


Webergebnis

 

Somi Makes Her Global K-Pop Move With 'What You Waiting For' After ...

Somi - What you waiting for

Just tell me what you waiting for
Baby I’ve been waiting
For you all this time
I’m faded 매일 밤
I’m drunk and wasted
Tell me what you waiting for
Baby you already know
Just how I feel about you
But why you got me doubtin’ you
Tell me who you waiting for


Taylor Swifts neues Album „Folklore“: So düster wie noch nie ...

Taylor Swift - This is me trying

And it's hard to be at a party when I feel like an open wound
It's hard to be anywhere these days when all I want is youYou're a flashback in a film reel on the one screen in my townAnd I just wanted you to know that this is me trying(And maybe I don't quite know what to say)I just wanted you to know that this is me trying


Kommentare

Beliebte Posts aus diesem Blog

Impressum

Neuerscheinungen im Jahr 2024 (die ich Lesen will)

24 Bücher für 2024