Playlist March 2021

 Playlist March 2021





Robin Schulz - One More Time (Ft. Felix Jaehn, Alida)

Watch me dancing
Watch me dance the night into the morning
Darling, hold me
Like it was forever, darling, hold me





ATEEZ - Take Me Home

Somebody takes me home
I don't wanna be alone anymore
Every night
That place of my dreams
Somebody takes me there
Getting out of the gray city following the light
To that place in our memory




Tangled - Wind in my Hair (Mandy Moore)

What if the doors began to open?
What if the knots became untied?
What if one day, nothing stood in my way
And the world was mine?
Would it feel this fine?



ROSE - On the Ground

I worked my whole life
Just to get high just to realize
Everything I need is on the
Everything I need is on the ground
On the ground
Everything I need is on the ground





PURPLE KISS - Period

Somebody knows
Somebody knows, somebody knows
Somebody takes
Somebody takes you away
I wanna hold, I wanna hold, I wanna hold
You say goodbye to me




Kommentare

Beliebte Posts aus diesem Blog

Impressum

Neuerscheinungen im Jahr 2024 (die ich Lesen will)

24 Bücher für 2024