Playlist January 2021

 

Playlist January 2021





SF9 - Forever 


Believe me I’m on your side
내게 쌓인 모든 것 위로
Fly away away No wait No way
부족한 Time Beside you
and I’m gonna make it try
Ole Ole Ole Ole





A.C.E - Clover

You’re the girl of my life
You’re the one my love
You’re my blue ocean eyes
I’m going to you now



Treasure - Slowmotion

I want deep talk
Let's get deeper, more of us
Big jump towards the front
Look at this, trust me
Slower, slower, slower
We gon’ make it
We gon’ reach at







(G)I-DLE) – LOST

Do you maybe remember like me?
 The many warm nights pass by 
After you left, 
without me knowing 
I was somehow enduring it well...





Dreamcatcher - 4 Memory

The warm spring is over
The memories of a midsummer night like a shower
When autumn comeswe are next to the bonfire
Frozenholding hands until winter
Remember everything





Kommentare

Beliebte Posts aus diesem Blog

Impressum

Neuerscheinungen im Jahr 2024 (die ich Lesen will)

24 Bücher für 2024