Playlist August 2020

 Playlist August 2020


ATEEZ to perform EXO's 'Growl' on special stage at 'KCON:TACT 2020 ...

Ateez - Fever

Are you there?
How you feel?
Are you in the same darkness as me

How will we be at the end of the wandering
Nobody will know
Impatience and twisted tremor
So i gotta let it go


Lose You Too von Shy Martin bei Amazon Music - Amazon.de

Shy Martin - Are you Happy?

Cause I remember how I deeply we fell in our feelings
Head first without reason
And I know I thought
That pain’s a part of love
But I think you broke me
Though you didn’t mean to



V LIVE - ITZY "Not Shy" Opening Trailer

ITZY - Be in Love

Be in love 우리 알고 있잖니
Heart to heart 너도 느끼지
Hey love, hey love, 조금 기다려 줘
We can be together
Say bye bye 지루하던 날들에
느껴봐 우리 에너지
Hey love, hey love, baby just stay in love, love


Song Review: Dreamcatcher – BOCA | The Bias List // K-Pop Reviews ...

Dreamcatcher - Break The Wall

Come on break the wall
That you protected till now
Fight it with all your strength
Defeat those hardships
Come on save your world
Above your world
Leave deep tracks
Shout towards a higher place


BTS: Ihre neue Single ist da!

BTS - Dynamtie

'Cause I, I, I'm in the stars tonight
So watch me bring the fire and set the night alight (Hey)
Shining through the city with a little funk and soul
So I'ma light it up like dynamite, woah-oh-oh


K.A.R.D – FY! German Kpop Profiles 🇩🇪🇰🇷

KARD - Gunshot

Your words are like a gun shot
I'm bleeding love
They hit me like a gun shot
I'm bleeding love


Kommentare

Beliebte Posts aus diesem Blog

Impressum

Neuerscheinungen im Jahr 2024 (die ich Lesen will)

24 Bücher für 2024