Playlist May 2021

 Playlist May 2021





Tommee profitt ft. Sam Tinnesz - Cruel World

Smoke will turn your soul to black
If you let it in
So close the door, confess your sins
Oh, when I was younger, it was on roses
Now they're dead and gone away




Astrid S . Bloodstrom

Touching me gently, holding me close
Breathe on my skin, lips down my body
Ain't like nobody
He got me feeling, floating
Leaving is easy, leaving is easy



Bebe Rexha - Better Mistakes


I could smile and lie right through my teeth
And say that you're the only one for me
Stay the night and leave without a trace
But I should probably make better mistakes




PiNK - All i Know so Far

I wish someone would have told me that this life is ours to choose
No one's handing you the keys or a book with all the rules
The little that I know I'll tell to you
When they dress you up in lies and you're left naked with the truth




Oh My Girl - Swan

Where do I go the moment after I get lost
The calming sound of water in my ears finally came
On a secret lake that no one has ever seen
inner peace
Without having to be pushed by the waves
close your eyes and float your body at last




ITZY
  - 마.피.아 - In The Morning

I'm the mafia (ma-ma-ma-ma-mafia-ya-ya)
(We do it like a mafia) 링딩딩딩딩딩
I'm the mafia (ma-ma-ma-ma-mafia-ya-ya)
(We do it like a mafia) 또 아침이 밝았습니다




Kommentare

Beliebte Posts aus diesem Blog

Impressum

Neuerscheinungen im Jahr 2024 (die ich Lesen will)

24 Bücher für 2024