Playlist October 2020

 Playlist October 2020



Blackpink ft. Cardi B - Bet You Wanna

If you want me (Me), bet a bit higher
Wanna look down (Down), up in the sky, yeah
(Higher, higher, higher, higher, higher)
Boy, better pick it up so damn high
Lookin' so thick (Thick), make you desire
I'm a whole bit (Bit), keep you up higher
(Higher, higher, higher, higher, higher)



Walking on Cars - Try Again

Two years in the rearview mirror
You're long gone but I'm still right here
You're ten thousand miles away
But I can't forget
So I hope you don't mind me letting you know
A piece of my heart is still on hold
I'm a little bit scarred, a little bit broke
But I'll be in



Illenium Ft. Jon Bellion good things Fall apart

Tell me what you hate about me
Whatever it is, I'm sorry
Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah
I know I can be dramatic
But everybody said we had it
Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah



Vancouver Sleep Clinic - Someone to stay

You've been fighting the memory, all on your own
Nothing worsens, nothing grows
I know how it feels being by yourself in the rain
We all need someone to stay
We all need someone to stay




Little Mix - Happiness

I was searching for happiness
I was using you to fill up my loneliness
Realised from the moment I set you free
I found the love, I found the love in me (Mе)
You can't rain on my happiness
Yeah, sometimеs tears fall, I must confess
But now, I'm standing right where I'm meant to be
I found the love, I found the love in me



 LOOΠΔ - Universe

The night I wanted to reach the window of your room
Run the light and narrow the distance
Even the orbit is tilted toward you
As if born for the moment



Twice - I Can´t Stop Me

이제는 turning back 불가능해
난 점점 더 깊은 어둠에 (No, no, no way)
너무나 짜릿해 나 눈을 감을래 (Hey)
다시는 돌아갈 수 없을 것만 같애
Out of control (Ooh, yeah; Hey)


Kommentare

Beliebte Posts aus diesem Blog

Impressum

Neuerscheinungen im Jahr 2024 (die ich Lesen will)

24 Bücher für 2024