Playlist September 2020

 Playlist September 2020


Natalie Taylor - Agent, Manager, Publicist Contact Info

Natalie Taylor - Surrender

No one will win this time
I just want you back
I'm running to your side
Flying my white flag, my white flag
My love where are you?


Imagine Dragons – Wikipedia

Imagine Dragongs - Bad Liar

So look me in the eyes
Tell me what you see
Perfect paradise
Tearing at the seams
I wish I could escape
I don't wanna fake it
Wish I could erase it
Make your heart believe



KARD - Hold ON

Closе Your Eyes to see our memories
Baby please
I’ll always wait for you
Until the day he comes back
Wait, good bye



Rachel Platten - Soldiers

I think we're all just tryin' our best
We work so hard, that we forget
How to give ourselves forgiveness
Hmm-hmm, hmm-hmm-hmm
So let's all hold each other close
'Cause there's so much we can't control
But we don't have to feel alone



YooA (Oh my Girl) - Far

Down in the deep
Down in the deep
Down in the, down in
날 찾아서



Everglow - No Good Reason

If there’s a chance, take two, take two
But I will bet my everything, grab you, grab you (oh)
My feelings for you that I’ve been hiding away, ah



Ava Max - Naked

Tell me if it's safe to bare my soul
I wanna show you my deepest secrets
I think I'm ready to be exposed
I want you watching me
When you take off all my clothes
And really see me naked
See me for real




Kommentare

Beliebte Posts aus diesem Blog

Impressum

Neuerscheinungen im Jahr 2024 (die ich Lesen will)

24 Bücher für 2024