Playlist May 2020




Apink Names Junior Groups They Love, Describes Their First ...


Apink – Moment (너의 모든 순간을 사랑해)

Your every moment is all you
Wherever you’re standing
I will hug you so you won’t feel hurt
Just like the day you hugged me
I love all of your every moment, moment
Even if the day comes when I’m not by your side
Even if I remain just as a small piece of memory
I’m fine, they are all your moments


Be Kind von Marshmello & Halsey bei Amazon Music - Amazon.de

Marshmello Ft. Halsey - Be Kind

I don't know why you hide from the one
And close your eyes to the one
Mess up and lie to the one that you love
When you know you can cry to the one
Always confide in the one
You can be kind to the one that you love


Loote bei Amazon Music

Loote - Somebody Else

You didn't want me 'til I wanted somebody else
Want me 'til I wanted somebody else
Didn't want me 'til I wanted somebody else
'Til I wanted somebody else
Didn't see me



Eight (song) - Wikipedia

IU ft. Suga - Eight

We lie down atop of each other
Share stories that aren't of sorrow
There is no such thing as gloomy endings
I will forever meet you in this memory
Forever young

Lose Somebody von Kygo, OneRepublic bei Amazon Music - Amazon.de

Kygo & OneRepublic - Lose Somebody


Sometimes you gotta lose somebody
Just to find out you really love someone
Oh-oh, and I do, and I do, and I do, yeah
Sometimes you gotta lose somebody
Just to find out you really love someone
Oh-oh, yeah
Sometimes you gotta lose somebody


Taeyeon (태연) - Fine » Color Coded Lyrics

Taeyeon - Fine (김태연) 

No I’m not
I don’t think it’ll be easy for me
You still fill my days
No not yet
I’m repeating like a fool
I can’t hold the words lingering on my lips
It’s not fine
Ah ah ah ah it’s not fine


Kommentare

Beliebte Posts aus diesem Blog

Impressum

Neuerscheinungen im Jahr 2024 (die ich Lesen will)

24 Bücher für 2024