Playlist April 2020




Dua Lipa: “Future Nostalgia” erscheint früher als erwartet, Tour ...

Dua Lipa -  Physical

All night I'll riot with you
I know you got my back and you know I got you
So come on, come on, come on
Let's get physical
Lights out and follow the noise
Baby keep on dancing like you ain't got a choice
So come on, come on, come on
Let's get physical


Little Mix: Jade Thirlwall says she's penned a song for the trans ...

Little Mix - Break Up Song

Ain't no more tears (oh)
Ain't gonna cry (oh)
Boy, I'll do anything to get you off my mind
I'm gonna dance (oh)
Under the lights (oh)
Boy, I'll do anything to get you off my mind


5 Seconds of Summer Tickets | 5 Seconds of Summer Tourdaten ...

5 Seconds of Summer - Old me

Shout out to the old me
And everything he showed me
Glad you didn't listen when the world was trying to slow me
No one could control me
Left my lovers lonely
Had to fuck it up before I really got to know me


DREAMCATCHER Members Profile - Kpop Profiles | Makestar

Dreamcatcher - Piri

The moment I close my eyes, it’s black
I’m left all alone (I I I)
I open my eyes again, I Wake up from my dreams
But my reality isn’t different
Like a fire, fire, fire
Like easy words, words, words
Nothing goes my way, way, way
Time will probably solve it all

G)I-dle discography - Wikipedia

(G)i-dle - Maybe

In the particularly cold night, perhaps you couldn’t sleep well In the bright morning woken up from sleep, 
you are full of darkness You,
 who were so worried for some reason that you hugged me tightly and asked for my love 
You broke and ruined my everything 
My daily life and even my people Yeah I resent you all day but to leave you 
I Oh I...

Liam Payne - Live After Racing Tickets - See Tickets

Alesso Ft Liam Payne - Midnight

Like a rock, I was set in my ways Always thought I was too far from grace,
yeah I was numb before, but now I feel Any problems, we’ll figure it out 
Any love lost, we’ll bring back around Any broken heart, we’ll make it heal...


Kelly Clarkson: 1 Song, 6 Sprachen und eine starke Botschaft ...

Kelly Clarkson ft Glasperlenspiel - I dare You (Trau Dich)


Trau' dich zu lieben
Oh, trau' dich zu lieben
Auch wenn es dir Angst macht
Und du glaubst dir fehlt der Mut
Auch wenn es nicht scheint als wär's genug
Oh, trau' dich zu lieben

Kommentare

Beliebte Posts aus diesem Blog

Impressum

Neuerscheinungen im Jahr 2024 (die ich Lesen will)

24 Bücher für 2024