Playlist Januar 2020




Bildergebnis für alan walker ft ava max"

Alan Walker & Ava Max - Alone Pt II

'Cause we were always in trouble
And all the cool kids did their own thing
I was on the outside always looking in
Yeah, I was there but I wasn't
They never really cared if I wasn't


Bildergebnis für Seeb feat Julie Bergan"

Seeb feat Julie Bergan - Kiss Somebody

Sometimes I cry, we all know why
It's like there's no good in goodbye
So we push it away
People will try, say "Don't worry, it's fine
Just go give it some time
Don't you know what it takes?"


Bildergebnis für red velvet"

Red Velvet - Psycho

You got me feeling like a psycho, psycho
People keep telling us
As we fight like it's our last
But then we get along
They don't get it
It's so funny


Bildergebnis für GOT 7"

GOT7 - Eclipse

Here I go again, no
The darkness comes in my mind again
I stumble and our dreams fade away
We have to get away from it, before the darkness swallows us
Struggle for the win, find the balance

I won't let go of the light called "you"
I’m gonna win this fight



Bildergebnis für oh my girl"

Oh My Girl - Closer

Closer, I’m closer, I’m closer, I’m closer (oh yeah~)
anaseo deryeoga jwo to you
Closer, I’m closer, I’m closer, I’m closer
Can you hear my cry
eoneu neujeun bam gin kkumeul kkuneun na oh
Closer, I’m closer, I’m closer, I’m closer


Bildergebnis für Halsey"

Halsey - Still Learning

But I'm still learning to love myself
(To love my–, to love my–, to love my–)
I'm still learning to love myself
(To love my–, to love my–, to love my–) Yeah, yeah


Bildergebnis für Selena Gomez"

Selena Gomez - People You Know

We used to be close, but people can go
From people you know to people you don't
And what hurts the most is people can go
From people you know to people you don't

Kommentare

Beliebte Posts aus diesem Blog

Impressum

Neuerscheinungen im Jahr 2024 (die ich Lesen will)

24 Bücher für 2024