Music Favorites of 2021

 



DREAMCATCHER


Oh baby, welcome to my dream world
Come, come, come in 나만 바라보게
벗어날 수 없어 넌
내 손 안에 있어 uh

-GOOD NIGHT





Justin Bieber



Since the love that you left is all that I get
I want you to know that if I can't be close to you
I'll settle for the ghost of you
I miss you more than life, yeah

- GHOST





매일 밤 시린 마음, 거친 싸움, 지친 날 (oh, whoa)
따스한 온기로 안아줘요 (안아줘요)
매일 밤 시린 바람, 거친 파도, 지친 날
Still fly, 더 안아줘요

- TURBULENCE







Taylor Swift



And maybe we got lost in translation
Maybe I asked for too much
But maybe this thing was a masterpiece 'til you tore it all up
Running scared, I was there
I remember it all too well

-ALL TOO WELL (10 MINUTS LONG)






EVERGLOW


막힌 벽을 부숴
난 선을 넘어
움츠리지 않아 난 뛰어넘어
One step
You got me now, got me now
Two step
Don't slow it down, slow it down

- FIRST





So here's my vow
Starting from here and now
Nothing comes between us
Nothing comes between us
I swear that we won't lose this thing we found
'Cause love will never leave us

- Between Us



HORNOBOL MENTION:








Kommentare

Beliebte Posts aus diesem Blog

Impressum

Neuerscheinungen im Jahr 2024 (die ich Lesen will)

24 Bücher für 2024