Playlist November 2020

 Playlist November 2020




GFRiEND - MAGO

My life is waiting for you
Yes, you
Geoul sok nal bogo unneun geunyeo
Hakuna matata
My heart is beating for you
Yes, you
No more fairy tale
Bameun Tic-tak, tic-tak
Ring my heart



Little Mix - Breath

How do I, how do I, how do I breathe
When you're not with me? Oh (With me, how do I?)
How do I, how do I, how do I sleep
In the space you leave? Oh
Swear that my, swear that my
Swear that my heart don't beat when you're gone, can't let go (Oh no, can't let go)
When you're not here with me
How am I s'posed to breathe?



TXT - Wishlist

Daeche eodi sumgyeonni
Naege malhaejwo bimil
Say now! Say now! Oh yeah
Say now! Say now!
Please tell me now



Tini FT. Alejandro Sanz

Cuando sin querеr me despedí

Y hoy quе tú ya no estás, tú ya no estás

Tú ya no estás aquí

Sé quedó en mi boca

Una historia, una canción y un beso en Madrid




BTS - Life Goes On

There's no end in sight
Is there a way out?
My feet refuse to move, oh
Close your eyes for a moment
Hold my hand
To the future, let's run away



Harry Styles - Falling

What am I now? What am I now?
What if I'm someone I don't want around?
I'm falling again, I'm falling again, I'm falling
What if I'm down?
What if I'm out?
What if I'm someone you won't talk about?
I'm falling again, I'm falling again, I'm falling



Kommentare

Beliebte Posts aus diesem Blog

Impressum

Neuerscheinungen im Jahr 2024 (die ich Lesen will)

24 Bücher für 2024