Playlist April 2021

 Playlist April 2021




Justin Bieber - GHOST

And if you can't be next to me
Your memory is ecstasy
I miss you more than life
I miss you more than life




Hailee Steinfeld - Most Girls 

Most girls are smart and strong and beautiful
Most girls, work hard, go far, we are unstoppable
Most girls, our fight to make every day
No two are the same
I wanna be like, I wanna be like most girls




BTS - Film Out 

From all the memories stored in my heart
I gather up the ones of you, link them together
Gazing at them projected across the room
I feel you with every burst of pain



WENDY (RED VELVET) - LIKE WATER

My love is like water
Filling your sore spots
It covers the deep wounds and embraces you tightly
It makes you rise again
I need you to hold me
We're destined
We complete each other and comfort one another
It makes you heal
Like water, water



Demi Lovoato - The Way you Don´t Look at Me

'Cause when you say nothing
It's much worse than things I've overcome and
This hurts harder than my time in heaven
You don't think I see
The way
You don't look at me




Kommentare

Beliebte Posts aus diesem Blog

Impressum

Neuerscheinungen im Jahr 2024 (die ich Lesen will)

24 Bücher für 2024