Playlist March 2020



Bildergebnis für Lauv & Bts

Lauv Ft BTS - Who 

Who are you?
'Cause you're not the girl I fell in love with, baby

Who are you?

'Cause something has changed, you're not the same, I hate it

Oh, I'm sick of waiting for love, love

Oh, I know that you're not the one, one



Bildergebnis für K-391

Alan Walker , K-391 & Ahrix - End of Time

When we look back and when we're old
We'll see your footprints next to mine along the road
And I don't know what the future holds
But as long as you're with me
You're not alone, you'll never be


 Oh My Girl - (Wannabe Challenge) OST Part. 1

gaseumi beokcha ollawayo
eojireoun sesang soge
unmyeongui neoreul manna
hanaui mameuro silcheoreom yeokkyeoisseo
jeo meolli boineun hwanhan bit neomeoro
dallyeoga siganeul neomeoseo
uril gieokhae jabeun son nochi ma
i sigane meomulleo
nun gamgo jigeum sungan gieokhaeyo

Bildergebnis für itzy

ITZY - WANNABE

Whatever people say, I'm me
I just wanna be me
I wanna be me, me, me
There's no need to be something
I'm the best when I'm myself
I wanna be me, me, me


Bildergebnis für fletcher

FLETCHER - Forever


I wanna be young and party

Be dumb and never feel sorry

Become a freak with my body

I wanna be young and party

I'm tired of taking my phone out
Tell you I'm not coming home now


Kommentare

Beliebte Posts aus diesem Blog

Impressum

Neuerscheinungen im Jahr 2024 (die ich Lesen will)

24 Bücher für 2024